ELECTRICIANS – ELECTRICAL TECHNICIANS
This position is responsible for performing a wide variety of tasks in the assembly of heavy equipment in a manufacturing environment. This position’s tasks may include advanced electrical work on the equipment, panel wiring and troubleshooting. The position summary is to be used as a guideline only and will not incorporate all functions of the job.
- Lay out, plan and perform a wide variety of wiring and equipment assembly installations consisting of but not limited to mechanical fastening of electronic/electrical components to electrical panels and electrical enclosures
- Read and interpret wiring diagrams, color codes, schematics and wire lists
- Assist contractors with electrical installation as required
- Monitor and check electrical wiring performed by HEMs
- Size and install conduit, seal-tight, cab-tire, tech cable on equipment
- Following the CEC, NEC and any other wiring standards that may be required for project
- Determine or follow methods and sequence of operations in performing various complex electronic assembly operations
- Ensure quality checks are completed throughout the manufacturing process
- Power wiring 110-750VAC single phase and three phase
- Support commissioning and start up
- Perform mechanical and hydraulic assembly as required
- Travel to support projects at customers’ sites as required
ATTRIBUTES WE SEEK:
- Licensed Electrician: trade designation Industrial (442A) or Construction & Maintenance (309A), or equivalent training/experience
- 2 –3 years of electrical assembly experience in an industrial setting
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings/electrical schematics
- Proven work experience using measurement devices such as a tape measure, micrometer, multi-meters, loop calibrators, scope-meter, etc.
- Ability to identify proper conduit and conductor sizing
Qualified applicants may submit resume, stating MAR ELE, in the subject line
Due to the volume of resumes received we kindly ask that you do not call regarding the status of your resume.
No recruiters please
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.