We are currently looking for an ASSEMBLER MECHANIC. This is a permanent, full time position with an attractive wage and benefits for the right candidate.
This position is responsible for assembling mobile mining equipment by following the project from initial assembly to testing. The position overview is to be used as a guideline only and will not incorporate all functions of the job.
- Read job specifications, interpret and work from engineering drawings to assemble heavy equipment
- Perform DC wiring systems (12 – 24V)
- All variations and sizes of hydraulic systems (closed and open loop
- Utilize large cranes, lift trucks, etc. to transfer and manufacture equipment
- Participate in static and dynamic testing of finished equipment
ATTRIBUTES WE SEEK:
- Licensed Heavy Equipment Mechanic/or related Mechanic License
- 3 – 5 years of experience in assembling hydraulic and mechanical systems / heavy equipment is essential
- Knowledgeable in electrical systems including programmable relay controls is an asset
- Basic understanding of industrial DC electrical wiring, and ability to do overall diagnostics on equipment would be an asset
- Hands on troubleshooting, repair, adjustment, overhaul, and maintenance of heavy equipment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Possess clear written and verbal communication skills
- Work in a co-operative group atmosphere
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts and overtime
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Qualified candidates are invited to submit your resume quoting MAR Assembler in the subject line.
Due to the volume of resumes received we kindly ask that you do not call regarding the status of your resume.
No recruiters please.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.